Skype
neodecadent

Guild Breakers - Pilot Kinda Guild Breakers - Pilot Kinda

Nice ironic fantasy :D And these backgrounds...they are absolutely amazing! Waiting for next episode.

Battle Fantasy Chow Chow X Chapter #1 Press Start Battle Fantasy Chow Chow X Chapter #1 Press Start

Gorgerous SNES game intro :D

Short: INCIDENT : 049- M4GNUM Short: INCIDENT : 049- M4GNUM

YOU MUST ADD SOME ACCURATE PEOPLE IN THIS MOVIE. I mean, WTH, AGENTS, HOW CAN YOU MISS WHEN SHOOTING AT PERSON RIGHT NEAR YOU

Animation is smooth enough, but action is really-really-really boring. "Protagonist killing some helpless manikins who can't fight back at all" is quite meh view. Also, you need to improve close combat a bit - sometimes hits don't look like hits at all.

Otherways nice job. Hope it wil help you :)

SentryTurbo responds:

Thank you for your review!
I sure will try to do everything you stated

Trueshot Trueshot

Gameplay is just wow. It's highly enjoyable, plain and simple. The only minus is a strange graphic dissonance - vector bullets and pixel enemies just looks a bit weird together. Music during battle with ordinary enemies is a bit slow-paced, too - maybe it must not be so chilly?
And man, why did you hide "enable story" in options with huge number of disclaimers :DD

brokeman11 responds:

Hey, sorry for the VERY late response, been crazy busy with work and all. First off, thanks for the review, good or bad, guys like me live for this stuff. I get what you mean about mixing vector and raster graphics; I had just learned to do that with the bullets and...sort of got carried away, heh. And the character dialogue...when I read the story back, it was just so AWFUL. Yet I couldn't bring myself to take it out since it was the first time I wrote anything like that before. Btw, AFAIK, you're the first to even find that option in there, heheh. Anyhow, like I said, thank you so much for the review! Glad you liked it!

Legend of the Lost Legend of the Lost

What a deep and intriguing story, I am really wondered! And a plot twist with a nameless Hero's father was really unexpected.
Graphics is good for monochromatic pixel-art game, this style suits this game very well.
Also, I think, you need to nerf a final boss a little, because it's too hard to beat, especialliy in his second form >:c

KohD responds:

Wow thanks, I was thinking if the last boss wasn't difficult enough. And if the last two dungeons wheren't affecting the UX as they should.
Thanks :)

Video Game: The Game Video Game: The Game

No words, just emotions x]
Awesome, ugh, stuff (i cannot call it 'game') with awesome idea and realization. Just a solid wave of pure positive madness. A huge amount of similar type games in a 30 seconds.
COINS
COINS

Soft Snake Soft Snake

SNAAAAAAAKE!
Nice one. Sounds pretty finished, imho, a sense of 'something nasty can happen in any second' is catched perfectly. Like it :3

F4LL0UT responds:

Thanks! And I'm glad it doesn't sound unfinished to others.

Brood Awakening Brood Awakening

Neato! Sounds like something pre-culmination x]

Vahnson responds:

thanks!

-:: The World of Questions ::- -:: The World of Questions ::-

This track needs an action sci-fi film to sounds in. Srsly.

Agitat0r responds:

thanks dude :)

Everything but love Everything but love

PURRFECT

StarksNotDead responds:

huerfect

Sealer of the Lighthouse Sealer of the Lighthouse

Next step: Start drawing characters who are wizard hats?:D
Anyway, cool work

titan city titan city

Wow. Just WOW. It's kinda very-very-very impressive. And this style looks nice. Good work.

Fall0utStudios responds: